12 Week Customized Training Program
I will design a 12 week custom program based off the videos you send me. I will break down the clips and really concentrate on your movement efficiency, strength levels, speed, agility, and athletic fluidity. With this in mind I will design your own OTA training program.
Total Power Nutrition
Total Power Nutrition is OTA's nutrition manual that lays out everything you need to know about sports nutrition. You know the saying, 80% of your results will come from the work you put in the kitchen, the other 20% will be your commitment to your program. Remember, without proper nutrition you're cutting yourself short.
Access To OTA Exercise Database
Sometimes exercises are hard to understand. By becoming part of OTA CPD you will have full access to my exercise database. Here you'll be able to find video demonstrations on how to perform the exercises I program into your routine.